JAGUAR FINANCIAL SERVICES
PERSONAL CONTRACT HIRE
Enjoy the thrill of driving a Jaguar, hassle free. Personal Contract Hire gives you an initial rental in advance of 1-12 months (subject to underwriting), regular rental fees and no worries about disposing of your car at the end of the contract. You can also choose the reassurance of various optional service, maintenance and repair packages.
How it works
Just choose your Jaguar, agree your annual mileage* and your initial rental in advance and how many monthly rental payments (between 18 and 60) you prefer.
Then decide if you wish to include our optional maintenance, routine service and repair package. Your rental fee is calculated based on your choices.
At the end of the term, the vehicle must be returned and you will have nothing further to pay provided the vehicle is in good condition in line with BVRLA fair wear and tear guidelines and it has not exceeded the agreed mileage. If the vehicle does not meet the mileage and condition terms excess charges will apply. Choose your next Jaguar subject to status and credit application, then start again.**
Benefits:- Low initial outlay and regular rentals for easy budgeting
- Road Fund License included for the duration of your contract
- Optional maintenance, routine service, tyre replacement and repair package could bring running costs together in the rental package. Subject to fair wear and tear. Driver abuse and misuse is excluded. Vehicle must be serviced in accordance with manufacturer guidelines.
- Flexibility to change your contract term and mileage (except for the first and last 6 months of the contract) should your circumstances change
- You don’t have the worry of selling the car at the end of your contract because ownership remains with Jaguar Contract Hire
What happens at the end of my agreement?
At the end of the term, the vehicle must be returned and you will have nothing further to pay provided the vehicle condition is in line with BVRLA guidelines and has not exceeded the agreed mileage. If the vehicle does not meet the mileage and condition terms excess charges will apply. Choose your next Jaguar (subject to status) and, subject to status, start again.**
What else do I need to know?
- Hassle free motoring Road tax is included and no disposal worries simply return the vehicle at the end, subject to vehicle condition and mileage. Excess charges will apply if the vehicle is returned outside of the condition and mileage terms
- Fixed monthly rentals to suit your budget
- You will not own the vehicle and cannot buy the vehicle at the end of the contract
- You must have fully comprehensive motor insurance
- Choice of mileage, initial rental in advance (subject to status) and length of agreement at start of contract
- You must maintain the vehicle in accordance with the contract even if you have not chosen the optional maintenance package
- You can terminate the contract early by paying 50% of the remaining rental cost
- The higher initial rental in advance you pay the lower your normal monthly rental will be
18 and over, subject to status. you will not own the vehicle, Jaguar Contract Hire is provided by Lex Autolease Limited, trading as Jaguar Contract Hire, Heathside Park, Heathside Park Road, Stockport SK3 ORB.
*Minimum miles per annum is 5,000. Maximum mileage is 120,000 over the contract duration for petrol vehicles and 150,000 over the contract duration for diesel vehicles. Excess mileage charges will be payable if the vehicle has exceeded the agreed contract mileage at the end of the lease period. The contracted mileage will also be pro-rated in the event of any early termination of a contract (contract early termination fees will also apply).
**At the end of the lease you will not own the vehicle. The vehicle will be transported to our disposal site for a full inspection to be completed. All de-hire damage is assessed by the BVRLA fair wear and tear guidelines, and any charges are levied using the Thatcham price guide. Details of which can be provided on request.