JAGUAR FINANCIAL SERVICES
Jaguar Hire Purchase (HP)
HOW IT WORKS
Once all payments have been made, you will be the proud owner of your Jaguar.
Additional business user benefits:
- Interest charges may be allowable against tax - A proportion of the car’s value can be written down against profits because it is an asset on your balance sheet (CO2 based)
WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END OF MY AGREEMENT
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- You want to own your Jaguar outright at the end of your agreement
- You like to budget and know the exact payment amount each month
- Fixed regular repayments, giving you peace of mind
- You have no protection against depreciation as a result of an unexpected fall in the value of the vehicle
- You do not own the vehicle until you have made all the payments including interest after which the title of the vehicle will be transferred into your name
- Your vehicle is at risk of repossession if you do not maintain contractual repayments You must have fully comprehensive insurance
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Business customers: Tax relief may be available for interest and other costs depending on your own particular circumstances. Please seek professional advice.
Credit is subject to status and only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Credit is provided by Black Horse Limited trading as Jaguar Financial Services, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH.