JAGUAR FINANCIAL SERVICES
ADVANCE PAYMENT PLAN
Add to the pleasure of driving your new Jaguar with no regular payments. Make one up-front payment with a choice of three final options at the end of the agreement.
Based on your chosen term and mileage*, your Retailer will calculate the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) of your Jaguar. The Guaranteed Minimum Future Value is set based on the predicted value at the end of the agreement, taking into account its age and estimated mileage. This then becomes the deferred final payment, which you pay if you choose to keep your Jaguar. At the end of the agreement, just choose from one of the following options:
- Renew – choose a new Jaguar from your Retailer and use any excess value over the Final Payment amount towards your deposit. With this option, you can either trade in your Jaguar or sell it privately. Subject to settling of your existing finance agreement, any new finance is subject to status.
- Retain – to keep your Jaguar, you only need pay the optional final payment.
- Return – hand back your vehicle to Jaguar Financial Services under the Goods Return Option. If the vehicle has exceeded the allowed mileage a charge per excess mile will apply. If the vehicle is in good condition and has not exceeded the allowed mileage you will have nothing further to pay.
- Ideal if you are planning to pay for your Jaguar outright. By deferring part of the initial outlay until the end of the agreement term there is less to pay today
- No regular payments
- The predicted value protects you against any potential fall in used car values. The value of the vehicle at the end of the contract is guaranteed to at least equal that of the deferred Final Payment if you exercise your Goods Return Option
- With shorter terms you can be driving a new Jaguar more often, meaning your servicing and maintenance costs may be reduced
- Flexibility – you choose the annual mileage and agreement term to suit you; at the end of your agreement you choose the right option for you
Additional business user benefits:
- Interest charges are allowable against tax
- A proportion of the car’s value can be written down against profits as an asset on your balance sheet (CO2 based)
Terms and conditions:
*The maximum end of contract mileage must not exceed 108,000 miles. Maximum annual mileage is 35,000 per annum. Minimum contract term of 13 months, maximum contract term of 37 months.
Credit is subject to status and only available to applicants UK residents aged 18 and over. Credit is provided by Black Horse Limited trading as Jaguar Financial Services, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH.