JAGUAR FINANCIAL SERVICES
ADVANCE PAYMENT PLAN
Add to the pleasure of driving your new Jaguar without the need to make regular monthly payments. Make one large up-front payment with a choice of 3 options at the end of the agreement.
How it works:
Based on your chosen term and mileage* Jaguar Financial Services will determine the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV) of your vehicle at the end of your agreement and provide you with an Optional Final Payment amount based on this figure. At the end of the agreement your vehicle is guaranteed to be at least equal to the Guaranteed Minimum Future Value. At the end of the agreement, just choose from one of the following options:
- Renew – Choose a new Jaguar from your Retailer and use any equity (if applicable) after you’ve paid the optional final payment towards your deposit.
- Retain – to keep your Jaguar, you only need pay the optional final payment.
- Return – ‘If the vehicle has exceeded the maximum agreed mileage a charge per excess mile will apply. If the vehicle is in good condition (fair wear and tear accepted) and has not exceeded the maximum agreed mileage you will have nothing further to pay.
Benefits:- Ideal if you are planning to pay for your Jaguar outright. By deferring part of the initial outlay until the end of the agreement term there is less to pay today
- No regular payments
- The predicted value protects you against any potential fall in used car values. The value of the vehicle at the end of the contract is guaranteed to at least equal that of the deferred Optional Final Payment if you exercise your right to return to vehicle under the Goods Return Option
- With shorter terms you can be driving a new Jaguar more often, meaning your servicing and maintenance costs may be reduced
- Flexibility – you choose the annual mileage and agreement term to suit you; at the end of your agreement you choose the right option for you
Additional business user benefits:- Interest charges are allowable against tax
- A proportion of the car’s value can be written down against profits as an asset on your balance sheet (CO2 based)
What else do I need to know?- Ideal if:
- You want to protect against an unexpected fall in used vehicle values
- You want more spending power – maybe for a newer or higher specification model
- Advance Payment Plan features a Guaranteed Minimum Future Value (GMFV). Jaguar Financial Services will set the GMFV based on the estimated value of the vehicle at the end of the agreement - this value assumes the vehicle is within the agreed mileage and in good condition. The GMFV is deferred to the end of the agreement and, if you choose to exercise the Goods Return Option and the vehicle meets the mileage and condition requirements, you will have nothing further to pay
- A proportion of the credit is deferred to the end of the agreement and you should prepare for this if you want title of the vehicle to be transferred into your name
- Newer model means lower maintenance costs
Terms and conditions:*The maximum end of contract mileage must not exceed 108,000 miles. Maximum annual mileage is 35,000 per annum. Minimum contract term of 13 months, maximum contract term of 37 months.
Credit is subject to status and only available to UK residents aged 18 and over. Credit is provided by Black Horse Limited trading as Jaguar Financial Services, St William House, Tresillian Terrace, Cardiff CF10 5BH.