PRICING AND SPECIFICATIONS
- 2.0 4 CYLINDER 163PS DIESEL RWD MANUAL
- 2.0 4 CYLINDER 163PS DIESEL RWD AUTO
- 2.0 4 CYLINDER 180PS DIESEL RWD MANUAL
- 2.0L 4 CYLINDER 180PS DIESEL RWD AUTO
- 2.0 4 CYLINDER 180PS DIESEL AWD AUTO
- 2.0 4 CYLINDER 240PS DIESEL AWD AUTO
- 2.0 4 CYLINDER 200PS PETROL RWD AUTO
- 2.0 4 CYLINDER 250PS PETROL RWD AUTO
- 2.0 4 CYLINDER 300PS PETROL AWD AUTO
2.0 4 CYLINDER 163PS DIESEL RWD MANUAL
NEW DIESEL, PETROL OR ELECTRIC?
Whether you take regular trips in start-stop city traffic, or longer journeys on the motorway, make an informed decision about your next vehicle with 5 quick questions.
‡The figures provided are as a result of official manufacturer's tests in accordance with EU legislation. For comparison purposes only. Real world figures may differ. CO2 and fuel economy figures may vary according to wheel fitment and optional extras fitted.
The fuel consumption and CO2 figures under the old passenger car test, NEDC, will still be used by the Government until at least 2020 for tax treatment of passenger cars. NEDC Equivalent (NEDCeq) are figures calculated using a Government formula from WLTP figures equivalent to what they would have been under the old NEDC test. The correct tax treatment can then be applied.