WIFI & HOTSPOTWIFI & HOTSPOT
- Will Wi-Fi Hotspot provide a continuous Wi-Fi connection whilst on the move?
- Can I order Wi-Fi Hotspot on its own, or is it linked to other options?
- What type of networks does Wi-Fi Hotspot operate on?
- What’s the difference between Hotspot and Wi-Fi in the connectivity settings menu?
- What are the advantages of the vehicle’s data connection over my smartphone’s data connection?
- Why is there a delay between starting the engine and the system connecting to the Internet?
- Which features require internet connectivity?
- The 3G icon is showing in the upper corner of the Touchscreen, so why are some connected features unavailable?
SIM & DATASIM & DATA
- Do I need a SIM card to connect my vehicle to the Internet?
- What type of SIM do I need to provide?
- Does my SIM need to provide a data plan?
- Does Jaguar Land Rover have a preferred SIM provider?
- Can I use the data from the mobile phone plan that I already have?
- How much data should I budget for on a monthly basis?
- Can I monitor or limit data usage?
- Are there settings to help me manage data roaming when driving outside of my home country?
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Our dedicated InControl team will be happy to answer any questions you have about your vehicle’s infotainment system.
InControl features, options and their availability remain market dependent - check with your Retailer for local market availability and full terms. Certain features require an appropriate sim with a suitable data contract which will require further subscription after the initial term advised by your Retailer. Mobile connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations.