HOW SOFTWARE UPDATES WORKHOW SOFTWARE UPDATES WORK
- How do I know if an update is available?
- What do I need to do before installing an update?
- How do I perform an Infotainment update?
- How to update the telematics or battery energy control module?
- I have accepted the download, can I still use my vehicle?
- How long does the Software Update installation take?
- How do I know when the Software Update is complete?
- Do I need to have a signal for the installation to take place?
- Can I stop the installation once it has started?
PROBLEM RESOLUTIONPROBLEM RESOLUTION
- The download has failed, what do I do?
- The installation has failed, what should I do?
- I skipped the update but I now want to install it. What do I do?
- Can I update the software while out of the country?
- Can I stop other people from updating my software?
- What happens if I lose connection during a download?
- Why haven't I seen a notification for the Infotainment update?
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Our dedicated InControl team will be happy to answer any questions you have about your vehicle’s infotainment system.
InControl features, options and their availability remain market dependent - check with your Retailer for local market availability and full terms. Certain features require an appropriate sim with a suitable data contract which will require further subscription after the initial term advised by your Retailer. Mobile connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations.