SECURE TRACKERSECURE TRACKER
SOS EMERGENCY CALLSOS EMERGENCY CALL
- What is the difference between a manual and an automatic SOS Emergency Call?
- Does the SOS Emergency Call use the driver's phone to connect?
- Where can I use the SOS Emergency Call?
- What happens if the vehicle is involved in a crash and there is no phone signal?
- What happens if I accidentally press the SOS Emergency Call button?
OPTIMISED ASSISTANCEOPTIMISED ASSISTANCE
- Does the Optimised Jaguar Assistance Call use the driver's phone to connect?
- Where can I use Optimised Jaguar Assistance Call?
- What happens if the Optimised Jaguar Assistance button is pressed by accident?
- If my Jaguar Assistance subscription expires before my Protect services will I be still be able to place an Optimised Jaguar Assistance Call?
- What is Journeys?
- How do I enable or disable Journeys?
- Can my location be tracked in real time?
- Can I have one account and download the Remote smartphone app onto two smartphones?
- How do I record my journeys?
- Can I opt out of journey tracking?
- What is classified as a journey within the 'Journey' function of the InControl remote smartphone app?
- How do I get the app on my Apple Watch?
- Why can’t I find the Journeys function in my Jaguar InControl Remote Apple Watch app?
- Why can’t I lock or unlock my vehicle/use beep and flash/use Remote Climate Control from the app?
REMOTE PREMIUMREMOTE PREMIUM
- On F-Type convertible will the remote lock feature close the convertible roof?
- On models with an electric sunroof will the Remote Lock feature close the sunroof?
- How does the Remote Climate feature work?
- Why are some/all of the Remote Premium feature buttons greyed out on my version of the Remote Premium smartphone app?
- Why do I receive an error message when I request a Remote Climate operation?
- Why do I receive an error message when I request an Remote Smartphone App operation?
- Why does the climate function show a different temperature than the one I set up using the Remote smartphone app?
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Our dedicated InControl team will be happy to answer any questions you have about your vehicle’s infotainment system.
InControl features, options and their availability remain market dependent - check with your Retailer for local market availability and full terms. Certain features require an appropriate sim with a suitable data contract which will require further subscription after the initial term advised by your Retailer. Mobile connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations.