MAP VIEWS & INTERACTIONMAP VIEWS & INTERACTION
- Why can’t I switch the map view to north-up?
- How do I select 3D Map View in the virtual instrument display?
- Why does the virtual instrument display default back to instrument dial view between journeys?
- Why does the Navigation map stop moving when I use the pinch to zoom gesture?
- Occasionally the speed limit information displayed on the Navigation system does not match that shown on the actual road signs, why is this?
ROUTE GUIDANCEROUTE GUIDANCE
- What’s the difference between the various route options displayed?
- How many waypoints can I create along a route?
- Why is the homescreen showing an estimated time of arrival (ETA) for a destination that I haven’t selected?
- How many journeys do I need to make to the same destination before the Commute feature learns the journey?
- How do I set a destination?
- Why hasn’t the destination I sent to my vehicle appeared on the in-vehicle Navigation system?
- How can I view alternative routes?
- How do I use the destination search function?
- What’s the most efficient way to search for a destination?
- When entering a postcode using the address entry method, why isn’t there an option to add a house number?
- Why does the fuel-warning icon sometimes appear when I set a destination?
- Once I’ve parked my vehicle, how can I continue the journey from my smartphone?
- If I’m using the Navigation system in guidance mode and I search for a new destination, why doesn’t the system allow me to replace my current destination with the new one searched?
- When entering an address, why is it always necessary to type the town before entering the street?
- How do I share my estimated time of arrival (ETA)?
- Can I use the contacts list from my connected smartphone to share my estimated time of arrival (ETA)?
- Do I need to enter my phone number or email address to send ETA/place/location notifications?
- What is Arrival Mode?
- In ‘guidance’ mode, can I customise which alerts appear on the side of the map?
- Why do the tiles on the side of the main Navigation screen disappear when the vehicle starts moving?
- Can I change between male and female voice guidance instructions for Navigation?
- Can I adjust the volume of the Navigation guidance and Park Distance Control alerts?
- Can I enable audible traffic alerts broadcasts from local radio stations?
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Our dedicated InControl team will be happy to answer any questions you have about your vehicle’s infotainment system.
InControl features, options and their availability remain market dependent - check with your Retailer for local market availability and full terms. Certain features require an appropriate sim with a suitable data contract which will require further subscription after the initial term advised by your Retailer. Mobile connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations.