- In the Radio feature, are ‘Favourites’ similar to pre-sets?
- How do I add a Radio station to my Favourites?
- Can I change the order of my Favourites list?
- How do I remove a station from my Favourites list?
- How do I switch between radio stations when I’m in Media?
- How are FM stations organised in the media library?
- How many TV/Radio favourites can I access directly from the cluster menu with the steering wheel controls?
REAR SEAT ENTERTAINMENTREAR SEAT ENTERTAINMENT
- Can I control and monitor content on the rear screens from the front of the vehicle?
- What features are available in the new Rear Seat Entertainment system?
- In the rear media ‘supervisor’ screen, what is the function of the lock button?
- Can I mute/adjust the cabin audio volume from the rear of the vehicle?
ONLINE MEDIAONLINE MEDIA
- Will the app be automatically available?
- Which regions are supported?
- When will other music streaming services be available?
- Why isn’t Online Media available in my car?
- Why do I need to log in?
- What is Live / InControl Account?
- The choices for My Media, Search, and Discover are grayed out. Why can’t they be used?
- Which Jaguar Land Rover controls are available with Online Media Player?
- Can the Online Media Player be controlled by voice?
- Why can I not select Deezer within the car?
- What languages is Online Media available in?
- Why does my content not play all of the time?
- Why do search results from TuneIn differ when I search for the same thing twice?
- When searching for radio stations, what information is provided?
- How do I repeat all songs/an entire album?
- Can I rip CDs to Touch Pro’s media library?
- Can the Gracenote database be updated to accommodate newly released albums?
- When I’m viewing the media player screen and I press the power button, the screen doesn’t turn off – instead the homescreen is displayed. Why is this?
- I have selected carousel view, so why is my music shown as a list?
- Sources in the media player are sometimes shown in different positions, why is this?
CAN'T FIND WHAT YOU'RE LOOKING FOR?
Our dedicated InControl team will be happy to answer any questions you have about your vehicle’s infotainment system.
InControl features, options and their availability remain market dependent - check with your Retailer for local market availability and full terms. Certain features require an appropriate sim with a suitable data contract which will require further subscription after the initial term advised by your Retailer. Mobile connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations.