Our award-winning 2018 sports saloon. Now available with 0% APR.
CO₂ Emissions Combined g/km†
As low as 124 on Manual
As low as 135 on Automatic
Fuel Consumption Combined -
TEL-TEH: mpg (l/100km)‡
Up to 51.1 - 50.7 (5.5 - 5.6) on Manual
Up to 50.0 - 33.2 (5.7-8.5) on Automatic
JAGUAR XE WITH 0% APR
Designed to excite the senses, our refined and dynamic 2018 sports saloon is now even harder to ignore thanks to 0% APR on remaining models.
EXPLORE JAGUAR XE
CLICK TO INTERACT
TAP TO INTERACT
CLICK TO INTERACT
TAP TO INTERACT
Whether you're accelerating on the motorway, cornering on country roads or navigating around town, optional Adaptive Dynamics4 modifies Jaguar XE's response to match the conditions and your driving style. The system constantly adjusts the dampers to provide the optimum balance between comfort and refinement at all times.
Bringing technology from Jaguar F‑TYPE, the optional Configurable Dynamics3 system allows you to set up Jaguar XE's dynamics for throttle mapping, gearbox shift points and steering to suit your performance driving needs. When optional Adaptive Dynamics is fitted, you can make your setting even more personal by configuring the damper settings.
Jaguar XE’s sophisticated front and rear suspension systems complete a chassis that achieves a superb combination of sportiness and refinement. Advanced damper technologies – both passive and adaptive – improve ride quality and extend Jaguar XE’s breadth of dynamic capability. The suspension’s control, agility and feedback give Jaguar XE the spirit of a sports car.
The vehicles shown in the filmed content on this website may not be exact representations of recent upgrades and enhancements. Please refer to your local Jaguar Retailer for the latest specifications.
LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINIUM ARCHITECTURE
Saving weight without compromising durability, Jaguar XE’s immensely strong Lightweight Aluminium Architecture helps achieve optimum weight distribution approaching 50:50. This lightweight structure not only reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions, it means that the Jaguar XE range is able to encompass everything from as low as 124g/km‡ to a maximum speed of up to 155mph.
CHOOSE YOUR MODEL
Be it luxury or sporting style, efficiency or performance ‐ each model places different emphasis on the unique Jaguar qualities of XE. View the range and decide which XE is right for you.
JAGUAR XE SE
OTR Price From: £31,510
The essence of XE - driver-focused performance, with legendary Jaguar refinement.
- 17" Alloy Wheels
- Premium Fabric seats (8-way manual)
- Gloss Black trim finishers
- Soft Grain Leather Steering Wheel
- All Surface Progress Control (Automatic Transmission only)
- Premium carpet mats
- Metal treadplates with Jaguar script
- Auto-dimming interior rear view mirror
- Bright metal pedals
JAGUAR XE R-SPORT
OTR Price From: £34,060
Assertive sporting style, with an exterior sports trim and eight-way adjustable sport seats.
- 18" 5 Spoke 'Style 5030' Alloy Wheels*
- Luxtec and Technical Mesh Sport seats (8-way manual)
- R-Sport Branded Soft Grain Leather Steering Wheel
- Black radiator grille with Satin Chrome surround
- Etched Aluminium trim finishers
- R-Sport bodykit – R-Sport front bumper, Body-coloured extended side sills, Satin Chrome side power vents with R-Sport Badge and Bootlid Spoiler
XE LANDMARK EDITION
OTR Price From: £36,960
A new, exclusive combination of dynamic sporting style and refinement.
- 18" 10 split-spoke 'Style 1049’ Alloy Wheels. Exclusive to XE Landmark Edition
- Sport front bumper, body-coloured side sills and boot spoiler
- Gloss Black side window surround, grille surround and mirror caps
- Gloss Black exterior side vent with Landmark badging
- Perforated grained leather Sport seats
- Landmark branded tread plates
XE 300 SPORT
OTR Price From: £45,665
The stylish and confident choice, with a unique combination of striking design details.
- Exclusive 19" 5 split-spoke 'Style 5031' Alloy Wheels with Dark Satin Grey metallic Diamond Turned finish
- Dark Satin Grey grille surround, window surrounds, side sills and vents, mirror caps, rear valance and boot spoiler
- 300 SPORT branded multi-function steering wheel with Yellow contrast stitching
- 300 SPORT branded treadplates
- Sport seats with 300 SPORT branding and Yellow contrast stitching (14-way electric)
- Black brake calipers with 300 SPORT branding
“IT’S CREDIBLE, SOULFUL, USABLE, GREAT LOOKING – AND DYNAMICALLY SUPERIOR. THE XE HAS ARRIVED. AND WHAT AN ENTRANCE IT’S MAKING.” - JULY 2015FIND OUT MORE
"XE ISN'T JUST AN INTERESTING ALTERNATIVE, IT'S A STRAIGHT-UP CORKER. WE SUSPECTED AS MUCH BACK IN JANUARY, AND NOW WE KNOW." - APRIL, 2015FIND OUT MORE
"THE COMPANY HAS DONE A FANTASTIC JOB OF SHAPING THIS CAR AROUND THE COSTS, WITH THE XE COMING OUT A CLEAR WINNER AGAINST ESTABLISHED RIVALS." - APRIL, 2015FIND OUT MORE
"... SLEEK LINES, COSSETING INTERIOR, ENGAGING DRIVING DYNAMICS AND LOW RUNNING COSTS." - NOV, 2015FIND OUT MORE
All in-car features should be used by drivers only when safe for them to do so. Drivers must ensure they are in full control of the vehicle at all times.
†The figures provided are NEDCeq calculated from official manufacturer's WLTP tests in accordance with EU legislation. For comparison purposes only. Real world figures may differ. CO2 and fuel economy figures may vary according to wheel fitment and optional extras fitted. NEDCeq are figures calculated using a Government formula from WLTP figures equivalent to what they would have been under the old NEDC test. The correct tax treatment can then be applied.
‡The figures provided are WLTP. WLTP is the new official EU test used to calculate standardised fuel consumption and CO2 figures for passenger cars. It measures fuel, energy consumption, range and emissions. This is designed to provide figures closer to real-world driving behaviour. It tests vehicles with optional equipment and with a more demanding test procedure and driving profile.
TEL (Test Energy Low) and TEH (Test Energy High) figures are shown as a range under WLTP testing measures. TEL refers to the lowest/most economical figures (with the lightest set of options). TEH refers to the highest/least economical figures (with the heaviest set of options). WLTP legislation dictates that where there is <5g CO2 variance between TEL and TEH, only the TEH is declared.