Please select a category below or question below.
- What is Map Updater?
- Where is the SD Card?
- Why is the Map Updater not detecting SD Card?
- How can I check the availability of any Map Updates?
- Is my Map Updater up to date?
- Why is my VIN shown in the Map Updater?
- Which operating systems does the Map Updater support?
- Can I store my own personal data on the SD Card?
- Why is my vehicle not recognising the SD Card?
- Why are some of the options greyed out?
- Why is no VIN linked to the SD Card?
- Are the older maps deleted on a new install?
- Can I cancel a download and install in progress?
- What do I do if I have lost, broken or damaged my SD Card?
- Do you have a contact centre for support?
As we roll out InControl, specific features described may be optional, and market or powertrain dependent. Please consult your local Jaguar Retailer for availability and full terms in your country. Certain features require an appropriate SIM with a suitable data contract, which will require further subscription after the initial term advised by your Retailer. Mobile connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations.