SOS EMERGENCY CALLSOS EMERGENCY CALL
- What is Protect?
- How do I make an SOS Emergency Call?
- What is the difference between a manual and an automatic SOS Emergency Call?
- Does the SOS Emergency Call use the driver's phone to connect?
- Where can I use the SOS Emergency Call?
- What happens if the vehicle is involved in a crash and there is no phone signal?
- What happens if I accidentally press the SOS Emergency Call button?
OPTIMISED ASSISTANCEOPTIMISED ASSISTANCE
- How do I make an Optimised Jaguar Assistance Call?
- Does the Optimised Jaguar Assistance Call use the driver's phone to connect?
- Where can I use Optimised Jaguar Assistance Call?
- What happens if the Optimised Jaguar Assistance button is pressed by accident?
- If my Jaguar Assistance subscription expires before my Protect Services will I still be able to place an Optimised Jaguar Asssistance Call?
REMOTE ESSENTIALSREMOTE ESSENTIALS
- What is Journeys?
- How do I enable or disable Journeys?
- Can my location be tracked in real time?
- Where can I download the Remote Smartphone App?
- Which mobile devices will support the Remote Smartphone App?
- Do I incur any additional costs by using the InControl services?
- Can I have one account and download the Remote Smartphone App on to two smartphones?
- What are the key features of the Remote Smartphone App?
APPLE WATCHAPPLE WATCH
Can't find what you're looking for?
As we roll out InControl, specific features described may be optional, and market or powertrain dependent. Please consult your local Jaguar Retailer for availability and full terms. Certain features require an appropriate SIM with a suitable data contract, which will require further subscription after the initial term advised by your Retailer. Mobile connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations.