CONNECT PRO FAQS
CONNECT PRO FAQS
Available with Touch Pro only, Connect Pro consists of Wi-Fi Hotspot, InControl Apps, and Pro Services, and is designed to enhance your in-car and out-of-car experience, ensuring you and your passengers enjoy the journey whilst remaining connected to the world.
Please select category or question below.
- What is InControl Connect Pro?
- Which features require a valid subscription?
- How long is my subscription valid for?
- How can I find out how much time I have left on my current subscription?
- Will I be able to renew my subscription?
- Which features and services are included with Connect Pro?
- Do I need a SIM card to connect my car to the Internet?
- What are the advantages of the car’s data connection over my smartphone’s data connection?
- Why is there a delay between starting the engine and the system connecting to the Internet?
- Which features require internet connectivity?
- What’s the difference between Hotspot and Wi-Fi in the connectivity settings menu?
- Are there settings to help me manage data roaming when driving outside of my home country?
- The 3G icon is showing in the upper corner of the Touchscreen, so why are some connected features unavailable?
- How much data should I budget for on a monthly basis?
- Can I monitor or limit data usage?
As we roll out InControl, specific features described may be optional, and market or powertrain dependent. Please consult your local Jaguar Retailer for availability and full terms in your country. Certain features require an appropriate SIM with a suitable data contract, which will require further subscription after the initial term advised by your Retailer. Mobile connectivity cannot be guaranteed in all locations.