JAGUAR FINANCIAL SERVICES
BALLOON HIRE PURCHASE
Owning and driving your Jaguar is even more of a pleasure with lower fixed regular payments.
It works just like a normal hire purchase except there is a larger mandatory ‘balloon’ payment deferred to the end of the agreement. Although the future value of your car isn’t guaranteed, this combined with the final balloon payment allows you to enjoy lower monthly payments during the agreement term.
Simply choose your Jaguar and decide how long you want your agreement term to be between 12 and 48 months. Then choose the amount of the balloon payment that you will defer to the end of the agreement (subject to a maximum set by Jaguar Financial Services). The balloon payment and any deposit are deducted from the price of your car. You make regular payments based on the remaining balance plus the agreement interest. At the end of the agreement, once the balloon payment is settled, you will be the proud owner of your Jaguar.
- Fixed regular payments for easy budgeting
- No mileage restrictions
- Your regular payments are reduced because the balloon payment is deferred to the end of the agreement
- You own your Jaguar at the end of the agreement
Additional business customer benefits:
- Interest charges may be allowable against tax
- A proportion of the car’s value can be written down against profits because it is an asset on your balance sheet (CO2 based)
Terms and Conditions:
No maximum mileage restriction, vehicle must be no more than 7 years old at the end of the agreement, minimum contract term of 13 months, maximum contract term of 49 months.
Business customers: Tax relief may be available for interest and other costs depending on your own particular circumstances. Please seek professional advice.