Effective depiction of ‘fearlessness’ without engaging in life-threatening or reckless activity;
PLEASE NOTE THAT NO CONTENT CAN DEPICT IN ANY WAY INAPPROPRIATE, OFFENSIVE, ILLEGAL, RECKLESS, LIFE THREATENING OR DANGEROUS BEHAVIOUR.
10. The winning entrant will be selected by the Judging Panel at 5pm GMT on Monday 9th June 2014.
11. Where the winning entrant is over 30 years of age, has held a valid UK driving license for a minimum of five years and has no more than six penalty points against their license (“Hirer Criteria”) the prize will include:-
the free hire of a Jaguar F-Type for a maximum of seven days subject to a vehicle loan agreement between the winning entrant and JLR;
and in addition to this:-
a two night stay at a luxury London hotel at a time and date agreed between the winning entrant and JLR to include two nights reasonable food and drink expenses.
half day helicopter flying lesson for 2
Sony QX100 Smart Lens digital camera
12. Where the winning entrant does not satisfy the Hirer Criteria, the winning entrant may either forego the Jaguar F-Type element of the prize OR nominate a driver of their choice who does satisfy the Hirer Criteria and who can enter into the vehicle loan agreement with JLR. The nominated driver will be the only party who can drive the vehicle for the duration of the hire period and the winning entrant can be a passenger only.
13. JLR will not be responsible for any costs and/or expenses associated with the Prize save for all reasonable, personal travel costs associated with the Prize (which includes all reasonable food and drink expenses incurred during the two night hotel stay.
14. The Prize may involve fixed dates or fixed date ranges. It is the responsibility of the winning entrant (and any nominated driver as the case may be) to ensure that they are available.
Other important information 15. The winning entrant will be contacted by JLR’s nominated agent We Are Social via the relevant Platform within 24 hours of selection. The winning entrant will be asked to confirm their name, age, email address, that they meet the Hirer Criteria (or not as the case may be) and that they accept the Prize within 48 hours of We Are Social’s communication.
16. If the winning entrant cannot be contacted within 28 days after the first attempt to contact them then JLR reserves the right to offer the Prize to another entrant and no alternative prize will be offered to that original winner.
17. In the event that the winning entrant is unable to take up the Prize for whatever reason they must notify JLR’s nominated agent We Are Social immediately at the address set out in point 22. In this instance, JLR reserves the right to offer that Prize to another entrant and no alternative Prize will be offered to the original winner.
18. If JLR subsequently discovers that the winning entrant is ineligible, or foul play is suspected under these terms and conditions then JLR reserves the right (at its absolute discretion) to not award the Prize and another entrant will be selected by the Judging Panel.
19. All entrants accept that the Prize could be cancelled or suspended for any reason whatsoever beyond the control of JLR.
20. There is no credit alternative and the prizes are non transferable and non negotiable.
21. In all circumstances, JLR’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
22. The name of the one winning entrant can be obtained by contacting JLR’s nominated agent We Are Social at Jaguar c/o We Are Social, 1 Saint John's Square, London EC1M 4PN once the competition has been completed.
23. The promoter of this competition is Jaguar Land Rover Limited. Registered in England and Wales; No 1672070, Registered Office: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry, CV3 4LF, England.
24. The competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. For the avoidance of doubt Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are not responsible to entrants in respect of any aspect of the competition. By submitting Content for the competition you, as an entrant, are providing Content to JLR and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (as the case may be).
25. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law. The parties irrevocably agree that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to deal with any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with these terms and conditions and the competition.
26. JLR reserves the right to contact all entrants regarding various product and service promotions or other related communications regarding the competition or otherwise. Should entrants wish not to be contacted, they should write to JLR at the following address: Abbey Road, Whitley, Coventry, CV3 4LF, England. Entrants will have the opportunity to opt-out of future correspondence in any subsequent communications.
27. All Content will be monitored closely. Any Content which is deemed inappropriate, offensive or illegal or demonstrates inappropriate, offensive, illegal, reckless or dangerous behaviour will be removed immediately and the relevant submission will not be considered a valid entry into the competition. JLR reserves the right to amend, or remove altogether, any Content submitted onto a Platform by an entrant for any reason whatsoever.
28. All Content submitted onto the Platforms must be the property of the entrant submitting it and it must not have been published elsewhere. It is the responsibility of each entrant submitting Content to ensure that all Content submitted does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party and does not infringe any law within the United Kingdom or elsewhere.
29. Whilst intellectual property rights in any Content remains with the relevant entrant, each entrant grants a royalty free, worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual licence to JLR to feature any or all of the Content so submitted in any JLR marketing material whatsoever.
30. Entrants who submit Content containing other people must obtain the consent of those people (or their parent or guardian where those people are under 16 years of age) prior to submission. Content submitted without this consent will be removed from the relevant Platform as soon as reasonably practicable upon receiving notice that consent was not obtained. Such Content will not be considered for use within any JLR marketing material.
31. The Judging Panel will consist of three judges made up of one JLR representative and two representatives from JLR’s creative marketing agencies. In the event that a Judging Panel decision is not unanimous, a majority vote approach will be taken.
32. In addition to the Prize set out above and for the duration of the competition, entrants will also have an opportunity to win one of four Sony QX100 Smart Lens digital cameras (“Jackpot Prize”).
33. At 10:00am GMT on each of 14th May, 21st May, 28th May and 2nd June all valid entries made through all Platforms as at that date and time will be pooled (“the Pool”). One entrant will then be selected at random from that Pool no later than 11:00am on each of the respective dates (“Jackpot Winning Entrant”).
34. Each Jackpot Winning Entrant will receive one Jackpot Prize and will be contacted by JLR’s nominated agent We Are Social (by a method determined by the social media platform through which that entrants submission was made) no later than 24 hours after their selection.
35. Each Jackpot Winning Entrant will be asked to confirm their name, age, email address and that they accept their Jackpot Prize within 28 days of We Are Social’s communication.
36. If any Jackpot Winning Entrant cannot be contacted within 28 days after the first attempt to contact them then JLR reserves the right to offer that Jackpot Prize to another entrant from that Pool.
37. All Jackpot Winning Entrants will remain eligible for the Prize.